The Journey believes...
• In being as relevant as today’s newspaper while holding to the timeless teachings of Jesus Christ.
• That God loves us…unconditionally…and continues to invite us to follow Him.
• In Jesus Christ, that He is God’s one and only Son.
• That the Bible is a flawless handbook that helps us succeed in life and gives straight answers for issues relating to work, family, relationships, and anything else we encounter.
• That effective life change begins when we follow Jesus.
• That each person has a gift, ability, or experience that can help others.
The Journey is a place...
• To be yourself.
• To ask tough questions and get honest answers.
• To meet new friends and build authentic relationships.
• To grow spiritually and relationally.
• To make a difference in your community and world by serving others.